WWDXC Board Meeting 2008-03-31
President – Adam Blackmer, K7EDX
Vice President – Brian Moran, N9ADG
Secretary – Alan Burgstahler, N7BF
Director – Dick Swanson, K7BTW
Director – Jim Hadlock, K7WA
Director – Joe Gregory, W7QN
Director – Elsie Raamat, N7YX
Director – Herb Holeman, W7ZF
President Emeritus, Denny Bowman, W7SNH
Pat Shinners, W7GTO
The minutes from the February 2008 board meeting were accepted.
- The club has received two applications for the Totem Award from European stations. These have been forwarded to Dick, K7BTW, for processing.
- Received notice that the Stanwood flea market is in May, and has been forwarded to Jack for inclusion in the Tabloid.
- Received notice that the Yakima flea market in April 12th. Too little time remaining to include in the Tabloid.
- The treasurer’s report for February 2008 was submitted and approved.
- At the flea market in Puyallup the club received one new membership, W7NNN, and two renewals, K7MV and NA7O.
- Denny has sent out all the requested info to the Spokane DX Association regarding their hosting the Northwest DX Convention for 2009.
- The club’s repeater will remain as currently configured with regards to the voice announced DX spots.
- The club picnic will be at Roger’s, W7VV, house on August 16th.
- Additional club meeting locations were discussed and will be looked into.
- Denny, W7SNH, is in charge of Field Day, which will be held at Brian’s, N9ADG, property. Team members are N9ADG, K7BTW and W7ZF.
The next general club meeting is April 8th in Lake City at the Elks Club. The program will be on the 1A7A operation.
The next full board meeting is April 28, 2008.