WWDXC Board meeting February 27, 2014
Present were Kirk N7UK, Larry K7EKD, Marina N7LSL, Adam K7EDX, Dick K7BTW, Dennis K7DSE, Brian N7RVD and Frank K7GSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The January, 2014 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- A thank you and acknowledgement of pledge was received from the Tromelin Island DXpedition.
- The January report was approved as submitted.
January ending cash balance was $25,199.26 with income of $905.16 and expenditures of $704.39.
- Jim, K7WA was on vacation but 3 renewals were received the past month.
- Salmon Run: The final count is almost complete.
- The Mike and Key booth needs a couple more volunteers for March 8th.
- A chairperson for the upcoming 2015 DX convention sponsorship is still needed.
- Club QSL card options are still being investigated.
- No new business.
- The monthly dinner will occur at the 125th Street Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 11th day of March, 2014. Jim Fenstermaker K9JF will also be presenting a short video on the 100 years of the A.R.R.L. and more.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:40 PM