WWDXC Board meeting June 30, 2014
Present were Kirk N7UK, Adam K7EDX, Jim K7WA, Dick K7BTW,Walt K7ZQ; Dennis K7DSE, Frank K7GSE, Marina N7LSL and Brian N7RVD.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The May, 2014 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- Bryant Beck, KF7OSG was awarded funds from the W7PHO Scholarship Fund.
- The May report was approved as submitted.
May ending cash balance was $24,640.77 with income of $75.16 and expenditures of $622.
- Jim, K7WA reported an approximate 33 percent return of the 104 renewal notices sent in June.
- Adam purchased the PA system.
- Rich W6RS and Kip W6SZN are moving forward with the 2015 convention tasks but additional volunteer positions are still open.
- The Paypal system for Club renewals will be functioning shortly.
- The Club picnic will be held at the Nile Country Club August 16, 2014. The club will make an additional donation for each member that RSVP’s before August 7th.
- The monthly dinner will occur at the 125th Street Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 1st day of July, 2014. Contesting Tips for Little Pistols Part 2 will be the webinar presentation.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE