WWDXC Board meeting August 25, 2014
Present were Kirk N7UK, Larry K7EKD, Adam K7EDX, Dick K7BTW, Jim K7WA, Frank K7GSE, Walt K7ZQ, and Brian N7RVD.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
Brian recorded the minutes.
- The June, 2014 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- By a voice vote, the Board approved DXpedition funding:
- $100 for 4W/K7CO Timor.
- $100 for Grant KZ1W / TX7G Marquesas.
- $200 for VU4KV Andaman.
- The June and July reports were approved as submitted.
- Jim, K7WA reported 104 renewal notices mailed in June, with 70 received back and two new members for a total of 144 current paid members.
- 2014 Picnic at Nile: The final cost to the Club was $593. We had a total of 49 participants, about twice the usual number. It was the consensus of the Board that this year’s bash was a raging success.
- Laptop — no action
- Reflector : Dick informed the Board that he had contacted Ward to see if N0AX had ADMIN privileges on the reflector.
- Salmon Run: No action. Will assume that Dink will compile scores again this year(?).
- The monthly dinner will occur at the 125th Street Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 9th day of Sept, 2014. Mitch K7RL will do a presentation on WRTC
The meeting was adjourned at 8:36 PM
Brian Wingert N7RVD