WWDXC Board meeting September 29, 2014
Present were Marinia-N7LSL, Frank-K7GSE, Bill-W7VP, Adam-K7EDX, Dennis-K7DSE, Dick-K7BTW, Jim-K7WA, Larry-K7EKD, Kirk-N7UK, Brian-N7RVD and Walt-K7ZQ
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The August, 2014 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- Diane from Mike and Key Flea Market was inquiring about a booth reservation.
- The August report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 8/31/2014: $23,221.57 with income of $285.32 and expenditures of $0.
- Jim, K7WA reported new member Robert, AE7NR.
- TX7G / KZ1W funding motion of $300.00 was approved by voice vote.
- Club Laptop computer still under consideration.
- Salmon Run 2014: Logs are still arriving.
- Yahoo Reflector: the Club now has administrative control of the website.
- A motion was made and approved to adjust Yahoo group membership requirements so that only members can post on the site. Announcements and time frame of policy implementations will be discussed further.
- September 9th meeting turn -out was approximately 42 attendees. The monthly dinner will occur at the 125th Street Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 14th day of October, 2014. John Petrich W7FU will do a presentation on DSP and GNU Radio Companion.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:43 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis K7DSE