WWDXC Board meeting October 27, 2014
Present were Marina-N7LSL, Frank-K7GSE, Bill-W7VP, Adam-K7EDX, Dennis-K7DSE, Jim-K7WA, Larry-K7EKD, Kirk-N7UK, and Walt-K7ZQ
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The September, 2014 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- A motion was made and seconded to fund the VK9X expedition for $150 and the KP1 Navassa expedition for $500.
- The September report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 9/30/2014: $23,091.73 with income of $104.65 and expenditures of $130.
- Jim, K7WA reported no renewals or member activity.
- Club is still owed a refund from Nile Country Club.
- Salmon Run 2014: Results are posted on the Club website and certificates are in progress.
- DX Ladder clarification: Board gave Tabloid Editor personal discretion and flexibility on content. Currently the Club website is routinely maintained for member DX status changes with standings published annually. A motion was made and seconded that the DX Ladder pertains to members only.
- Board elections and club awards are in December.
- October 14thth meeting turn -out was approximately 32 attendees. The monthly dinner will occur at the 125thStreet Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 11th day of November, 2014. Mike Schone W7NP will do a presentation on his experience with portable operations.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:32 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis K7DSE