WWDXC Board meeting January 27, 2014
Present were Kirk N7UK, Larry K7EKD, Marina N7LSL, Adam K7EDX, Dick K7BTW, Dennis K7DSE, Jim K7WA, Brian N7RVD and Frank K7GSE (new Director).
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The November, 2013 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- Tromelin Island DXpedition was approved for a club pledge of $400.
- The A.R.R.L. Foundation acknowledged receipt of $250 to the Northwest Division Scholarship Fund o.b.o. of Harry and Mary Lewis SK.
- The December report was approved as submitted.
December ending cash balance was $24,998.49. November and December: Income: $225.32, Expenditures: $1007.40.
- Jim, K7WA reported that 35 out of 69 renewals were received the past month with some renewing longer than 1 year.
- Salmon Run: Kirk, N7UK wil be finalizing category winners.
- Joomla to WordPress Website conversion: The website is up and running. The E-Commerce portion of the site needs to be addressed for Paypal and renewals. A new template needs to be implemented for a cleaner aspect ratio. Dick K7BTW would like the Club to find a new Website Administrator.
- A chairperson for the upcoming 2015 DX convention sponsorship is still needed. Mel, N7GCO will provide audio services once again.
- The initial 2014 Club Budget was approved by unanimous vote with provision to amend if needed.
- Club QSL card options are being examined.
- Mike and Key info table is reserved and paid for.
- There is one Director position that is still vacant.
The monthly dinner will occur at the 125th Street Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 11th day of February, 2014. Jim, K7WA will be presenting “High Performance Station Design”. Jim Fenstermaker K9JF will also be presenting a short video on the A.R.R.L.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:35 PM