WWDXC Board meeting February 27, 2014
Present were Kirk N7UK, Larry K7EKD, Marina N7LSL, Adam K7EDX, Dick K7BTW, Dennis K7DSE, Brian N7RVD and Frank K7GSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The January, 2014 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- A thank you and acknowledgement of pledge was received from the Tromelin Island DXpedition.
- The January report was approved as submitted.
January ending cash balance was $25,199.26 with income of $905.16 and expenditures of $704.39.
- Jim, K7WA was on vacation but 3 renewals were received the past month.
- Salmon Run: The final count is almost complete.
- The Mike and Key booth needs a couple more volunteers for March 8th.
- A chairperson for the upcoming 2015 DX convention sponsorship is still needed.
- Club QSL card options are still being investigated.
No new business.
The monthly dinner will occur at the 125th Street Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 11th day of March, 2014. Jim Fenstermaker K9JF will also be presenting a short video on the 100 years of the A.R.R.L. and more.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:40 PM