WWDXC Board meeting February 23, 2015
Present were Rich W6RS, Brian N7RVD, Adam K7EDX, Frank K7GSE, Larry K7EKD, Jim K7WA, Dennis K7DSE, Walt K7ZQ, Kirk N7UK and Bill W7VP.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The January, 2015 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- A motion was made and approved to fund F1ULQ $100 for the Juan Fernandez Expedition.
- The January report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 01/31/2015: $21,315.14 with income of $128.32 and expenditures of $79.86.
- Jim K7WA reports that out of 73 mailings in January, 24 renewals were received with 4 additional new renewals.
- The Club is still owed a refund from the Nile Country Club. A motion was made and approved to reimburse Adam K7EDX for the additional deposit he paid from his personal account that is still due the club.
- Salmon Run 2014: Prizes and certificates are near completion.
- Delvin Bunton requested sponsor assistance for the Sea-Pac Harry Lewis high speed CW proficiency contest. The consensus was that participation would overextend our available resources at this time.
- 2015 Budget is still under review.
- DX Convention update: Rich W6RS secured the domain name Pacific NW DX Convention.org. Other clubs will be contacted for the intent of using this common site for upcoming NW conventions. Inquiries will be made for administration and site development. The convention is now approved as an ARRL affiliation. Currently, 20 Everett Aquasox seats will be available Convention Friday at $12 per seat.
- Meeting attendance February 10th was 33. The monthly dinner will occur at the 125thStreet Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 10th day of March, 2015. The W.R.T.C. 2014 documentary video will be the program.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:40 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE