WWDXC Board meeting October 26, 2015
Present were Bill W7VP, Frank K7GSE, Dick K7BTW, Kirk N7UK, Jim K7WA, Larry K7EKD, Adam K7EDX, Walt K7ZQ , Brian N7RVD.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The Sept. 2015 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- Motion approved for $100.00 funding of S79C DXpedition — af119new.com
- Motion approved for another $400 to the VP8 South Sandwich Intrepid DXpedition.
- The Sept. report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 09/30/2015: $26,644.33 with income of $150.00 and expenditures of $177.00.
- Jim K7WA reports one new member and no renewals.
- Salmon Run 297 Logs received. Scoring the contest went smoothly.
- The new dinner meeting RSVP policy worked well and was received favorably by the members.
- Adam will be out for the November meeting. Bill VP will host. We still need a program.
- Brian will investigate the status of our Google Adsense account.
- The Board authorized subsidizing better food for the December meeting.
- Election are coming up in Decemeber. The officer positions and Larry’s and Dick’s Board positions are up for election.
- Meeting attendance in September was approximately 30 attendees.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:27 PM
Brian Wingert N7RVD