2016-08-29 Board Meeting Minutes
WWDXC Board meeting August 29, 2016
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS, Kirk N7UK, Walt K7ZQ , Dick K7BTW, Jim K7WA, Brian N7RVD, Larry K7EKD and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The June 2016 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- A thank you was received from VK0EK.
- The TL8AO humanitarian fund raiser and K7ADD North Cook Islands funding requests were each approved for $100.
- The Board discussed and determined that funding requests for DXpeditions that are not fully dedicated to the activity would be evaluated on an individual basis.
- The June and July reports were approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 6/30/2016: $23,638.09 07/31/2016: $23,788.83
- Income June: $26.42 and expenditures of $126.96.
- Income July: $1,650.21 and expenditures of $1,499.47
- Jim K7WA reports 2 new members: Tim K7MAQ and Jim K7CEX. Total 130 paid members. Out of 99 sent renewals, 72 renewals to date.
- Plaques and Badges are complete.
- The Club Picnic had between 60 and 65 people that attended.
- The WWDXC now displays Club League status due to more than 15 active members.
- K7ADD will transition as the new club website manager.
- Salmon Run 2016: Jim Fenstermaker K9JF will be active in Skamania with the W7DX club call.
- The next dinner meeting will be Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at Robs 125 Street The presentation will be on the Jim Creek radio station. Ed, WA7ETH, a former radio operator of the station will be doing the presentation.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE