2016-3-28 Board Meeting Minutes
WWDXC Board meeting March 28, 2016
Present were Adam K7EDX, Kirk N7UK, Bill W7VP, Walt K7ZQ , Dick K7BTW, Larry K7EKD, Brian N7RVD, Jim K7WA, and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The February 2016 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- The 2018 WRTC tent sponsorship request is under evaluation. The possibility of shared sponsorship with other Northwest Clubs was mentioned.
- A thank you letter was received from the Heard Island DXpedition group.
- The February report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 1/31/2016: $25,363.18
- Income January: $225 and expenditures of $1,202.00.
- Jim K7WA reports 2 new members and 40 out of 62 renewals.
- Plaques and Badges: Adam will be investigating a new badge source. Frank, K7GSE will report his findings at the next meeting. Plaques for award winners are in progress.
- The possibility of having the Club picnic catered and at a different location is being considered.
- The Board approved the expenditure for a new projector.
- The March meeting attendance was approximately 25 attendees. The next dinner meeting will be Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at Robs 125 Street Grill. The 2008 Heard Island video will be presented.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE