WWDXC Board meeting January 25, 2016
Present were Adam K7EDX, Walt K7ZQ , Dick K7BTW, Larry K7EKD, Brian N7RVD, Frank K7GSE, Bill W7VP, Dennis K7DSE, and Kirk N7UK.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The November 2015 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- Funding for the following DXpeditions were authorized by the Board for the amounts as follows:
VK0EK-Heard Island -$500
A91HI-Bahrain, IOTA AS-202 Hawar Islands-$100
FT4JA-Juan de Nova-$500
- The November and December reports were approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 11/30/2015: $26,126.77 12/31/2015: $25,978.24
- Income November 2015: $26 and expenditures of $110.00.
- Income December 2015: $1 and expenditures of $200.
- Jim K7WA reports 62 renewals in December.
- Salmon Run: Awards are still in progress.
- Plaques and Award winners: Kirk N7UK and Frank K7GSE will be investigating new sources for plaques and badges.
- 2016 Budget: The preliminary budget was examined. The Board recommended a $1000 increase over 2015 expenditures for DXpeditions and a $300 increase for services of the Club Website management. The Board will review revisions and vote on the final budget at the February meeting.
- Mike and Key table March 5th: The club is looking for volunteers to man the table that weekend.
- Meeting attendance in December and January was at least 30 and 36 attendees respectively. The next dinner meeting will be Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Rob K7QJ/G3WKH will be presenting AUTO EZ, a user interface to EZNEC in Excel Spreadsheet form.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:50 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE