WWDXC Board meeting February 29, 2016
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS, Walt K7ZQ , Dick K7BTW, Larry K7EKD, Brian N7RVD, Frank K7GSE, Jim K7WA, and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The January 2016 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- 2018 WRTC sponsorship was requested.
- A request was received inviting WWDXC involvement for Seaside National Parks on the air.
- The January report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 1/31/2016: $26,340.24
- Income January: $651 and expenditures of $289.00.
- Jim K7WA reports 32 out of 62 renewals.
- A motion was made and approved by voice vote to accept the 2016 Budget as amended.
- Plaques and Badges: Frank, K7GSE will be further investigating a local source.
- The 2016 Club picnic date is tentatively set for Saturday, July 16, 2016.
- The February meeting attendance was approximately 25 attendees. The next dinner meeting will be Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Don W7NG will be presenting his travels to India and Bhutan.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:40 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE