WWDXC Board meeting June 27, 2016
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS, Frank K7GSE, Kirk N7UK, Walt K7ZQ , Dick K7BTW, Jim K7WA, Brian N7RVD, Larry K7EKD and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The May 2016 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- No correspondence to the Club.
- The May report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 5/31/2016: $23,738.63
- Income May: $26 and expenditures of $657.
- Jim K7WA reports 2 renewals in June. Renewal notices will be going out in July.
- Plaques and Badges: Adam reports that badges are complete. Kirk N7UK is in the process of finalizing plaques to past award winners.
- The Club Picnic caterer has been selected and paid.
- The WWDXC Club is now active on Club Log. Members’ applications are being processed with Dennis K7DSE acting as Club Log administrator.
- Salmon Run 2016: Jim K7WA will be posting current rules and prize qualifications on the Club website.
- The June meeting attendance was approximately 22 attendees. There will be no Club meeting in July due to the picnic.
- Frank, K7GSE will investigate the possibility of WA7ETH, a radio operator of Jim Creek, giving a future presentation.
- There is no Board meeting in July.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM