WWDXC Board meeting April 30, 2018
Present were Rob N7QT, Adam K7EDX, Kirk N7UK, Larry K7EKD, Rich W6RS, Walt K7ZQ, Tom NU7J, John KE7B and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The March 2018 minutes were approved by voice vote.
* The Board discussed the transitioning of Bob W7TSQ’s (SK) QSL manager responsibilities to N2OO whom is concerned. Rob N7QT, John KE7B and Rich W6RS offered to work with the family, review records and computer data to aid in the transition. Equipment and other matters will be addressed at a later time once family members form a consensus of what their intent is.
* March Cash Balance: $21,291.55, Income: $75.67 and Expenditures: $1.03.
* Board will vote to approve at the next meeting as Brian N7RVD is out of town.
* No membership update for this meeting.
* The Club Website is now fully operational.
* The Club picnic date is set for July 21st at Rob’s home. The 14th conflicts with the IARU contest.
* The Board consented unanimously to let the W7DX.net domain expire as it is not being utilized.
* A motion was made and approved to migrate to GROUPS.IO for the Club Reflector. Full transition will be on May 9th, 2018 after the Club Dinner Meeting. An announcement in the Tabloid as well as an Email with full instructions will be sent to all Users.
* The next meeting will be May 8, 2018 at Robs 125 Street Grill. John, KE7B will be presenting on the FT8 data mode.
* The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE