WWDXC Board meeting June 25, 2018
Present were Rob N7QT, Adam K7EDX, Walt K7ZQ, Rich W6RS, John KE7B, Brian N7RVD and Dennis K7DSE.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The May 2018 minutes were approved by voice vote.
* The Board deeply regrets reporting the passing of the Club’s Tabloid Editor and accomplished DX’er Kip Edwards W6SZN.
* LA7GIA funding for Yemen was approved for the amount of $200.
* The Board extends its congratulations to Barbara J. Tower, K7GRL, of Coos Bay, OR as recipient of the William Bennett, W7PHO memorial scholarship fund.
* The May report was approved by voice vote.
* May cash Balance: $21,139.83, Income: $50.66 and expenditures: $202.37.
* Jim, K7WA reports 1 new member.
* The transitioning of QSL duties from W7TSQ (SK) to N2OO is now complete.
* The administration of the DX Ladder is now transitioned to Mike, W7NP.
* Dick, K7BTW is preparing a contest survey to publish to its members. The intent is to encourage increased participation which will ultimately boost the Club’s aggregate score.
* The Club will be looking for a Northwest DX Convention Chairperson for 2019 and a Tabloid Editor.
* There will be no dinner meeting in July as the Club is sponsoring its annual Picnic on July 21st at Rob N7QT’s home.
* The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE