WWDXC Board meeting February 25, 2019
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS,, Walt K7ZQ, Tom NU7J, John W7CD, Larry K7EKD, Brian N7RVD and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The January 2019 minutes were approved by voice vote
* No new correspondence.
* The December and January reports were approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 1/31/19: $16,499.45, Income January: $3,260.43 Expenditures $4,520.65.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 37 renewals received through mid February and 159 active members.
* The Club is organizing for presence at the Mike and Key event.
* Convention planning is ongoing and in progress.
* Dennis K7DSE, will order a business card sized brochure advertising the Pacific NW DX Convention. This should be available for handout at the Mike and Key event and thereafter.
* Tom NU7J has taken the role of Awards Manager. His responsibilities will be to manage the award programs mentioned on the Club website as well as the end of the year awards to members.
* The dinner meeting will be on March 5, 2019 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Guest speaker will be Dick, K6KR on the Elecraft KPA-1500 amplifier. The February dinner meeting was cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE