WWDXC Board meeting June 24, 2019
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS, John W7CD, Kirk N7UK, Brian N7RVD, Rob N7QT, Dennis K7DSE and guest Rusty W6OAT.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The May 2019 minutes were approved by voice vote
* No new correspondence.
* The April report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 5/31/19: $29,357.05, Income May: $3,980.85 and Expenditures $460.78.
Income and expenditures were primarily Convention related.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 147 current paid members.
* Semiannual membership renewals to be sent out in July.
* This meeting focused primarily on the upcoming Convention.
152 registrations received as of this date. A suggestion was made for a Silent Key commemoration and was adopted unanimously.
* Kirk, N7UK is awaiting a current equipment listing of the W7DX repeater.
* No new business.
* There will be no dinner meeting for the month of July. Typically, the Club picnic is in July. However, due to the Club’s hosting of the PNW DX Convention, there will be no picnic.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE