WWDXC Board meeting February 24, 2020
Present were Adam K7EDX, Kirk N7UK, Tom NU7J, Rich W6RS, John W7CD, Brian N7RVD, Rusty W6OAT and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The January, 2020 minutes were approved by voice vote
* The Board approved $100 for the 9J2LA Zambia funding request.
* The January report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 01/31/20: $28,360.18, Income January: $575.98 and Expenditures $48.77.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 167 members. Membership status will be updated to the Club website after renewal checks have been posted to the Club database.
* Adam K7EDX will investigate incoming mail scanning set-up for the Club PO Box. This will generate alerts without physical presence.
* The Club repeater survey will be sent out shortly.
* The Board thought best to gather the repeater gear at the Mapleleaf location. John W7CD and Kirk N7UK will coordinate the process.
* Adam K7EDX will correspond with the restaurant managers at the meeting location as to a proposed larger screen for dinner meetings.
* Tom NU7J will draft proposed changes to the Club’s Totem award.
* Adam K7EDX will coordinate the manning of the Mike and Key booth March 7th 2020.
* The dinner meeting will be on March 10, 2020 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Grant KZ1W will be presenting on the Temotu DXpedition.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE