WWDXC Board meeting June 30, 2020
Present were Rob N7QT, Adam K7EDX, Justin K5EM, Tom NU7J, Rich W6RS, John W7CD, Rusty W6OAT, Kirk N7UK, Brian N7RVD and Dennis K7DSE.
Note: This meeting was held virtually via the Zoom platform.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The May 2020 minutes were approved by voice vote.
* The Board via unanimous consent opted for any changes to the Club’s By-Laws to be completed prior to year end.
* No new correspondence.
* The May report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 05/31/20: $28,669.93, Income May: $55.00 and Expenditures $102.00.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports no changes to membership. Bi-annual renewals will be sent out in July.
* The Club repeater hardware has been relocated to Rob N7QT’s qth. It will be operational shortly.
* Justin, K5EM is continuing efforts to a web based Salmon Run log upload and error checking process.
* No new business.
* Brian Stucker, KB2S will be presenting the planning and execution of a Dx-pedition. A Zoom meeting invitation will be sent via email.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE