WWDXC Board meeting August 25, 2020
Present were Rob N7QT, Adam K7EDX, Tom NU7J, Rich W6RS, John W7CD, Rusty W6OAT, Brian N7RVD, Justin K5EM
Note: This meeting was held virtually via the Zoom platform.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The July 2020 minutes were approved by voice vote.
* Various membership renewals/cancellations/amendments
* The June report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 07/25//20: approx.. $29K
* The Club welcomes new members Edward N7PHY and Chris WY7W
* Salmon Run: a) W7CD reports that the Salmon Run contest scoring infrastructure is now in place, thanks to WA7BNM and others. System will be beta tested by members prior to Salmon Run contest. b) K5EM suggested ideas for promoting Salmon Run Contest, i.e. facebook post, qrz.com banner.
* The Board approved a $400.00 donation to support the upcoming Jan Mayen dxpedition (JX0X).
* The Board approved a $500.00 donation to Zero Falls Alliance.
* Discussed possibility of donating to LOTW fund. Board decision was not to donate any funds.
* Brian Moran, N9ADG, will show us how to use N1MM+ contest logger with multiple, simultaneous contests. (Virtual meeting on Zoom, Tue, Sept 8)
The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Tom Sykes, NU7J (backup for Dennis, K7DSE)