WWDXC Board meeting October 27, 2020
Present were Rob N7QT, Adam K7EDX, Tom NU7J, John W7CD, Kirk N7UK, Justin K5EM, Brian N7RVD and Dennis K7DSE.
Note: This meeting was held virtually via the Zoom platform.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The September 2020 minutes were approved by voice vote.
* 7Q7RU Malawi funding request via Vasily R7AL was approved for $200.
* The September report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 09/30/20: $28,247.93, Income September: $530.19 and expenditures $786.88.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 156 active members.
* Salmon Run: Plaques are in process. Salmon prizes will be sent after shopping stock of local retailers for the holiday season.
* The Club’s annual Christmas party is in planning stages.
* An Officer and Director position availability email will be sent to the membership per Club Bylaws.
* Annual member award considerations will also be emailed to the membership.
* The annual Club raffle normally held at one location is in question due to laws concerning this type of event.
* The November online Zoom presentation will be by Bob Brehm, chief engineer of Palomar Engineers on quick and easy solutions to RFI. A meeting invitation will be sent via email.
* A note to clarify is that non club members can attend these meeting presentations.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE