WWDXC Board meeting September 28, 2021
Present were Rob N7QT, Justin K5EM, Jack N7JP, Adam K7EDX, Kirk N7UK, Rusty W6OAT, Tom NU7J, Rich W6RS, Dennis K7DSE.
Note: This meeting was held virtually via the Zoom platform.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The September 7, 2021 minutes were approved by voice vote
- No correspondence
- The treasurer’s report will be updated at the next meeting
- Dennis, K7DSE reports 160 active members.
- This meeting’s primary focus was on the status of the Salmon Run. A follow up on the processing and scoring of the log submittals was set forth
- The second area of focus was on the administrative tasks that are currently being performed by Board members and other committee members. The goal is to disseminate the work load and gain more Club involvement. Like other organizations, preparing and documenting guidelines is necessary to facilitate a smooth transition for individuals whom would be assuming these roles
- The annual Club Christmas party will be a Zoom presentation. The agenda is being planned and in process.
- Chris Hurlbut, KL9A and Dan Craig, N6MA, World Radio Team members will be presenting their tips and strategies of remaining consistently competitive. The October 12, 2021 online Zoom meeting invitation will be sent via email.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE