Monthly Meeting Minutes – 28 Mar, 2023
- Meeting called to order at 7:06 PM by Rob, N7QT. In attendance were Rob N7QT; Adam K7EDX; Robin WA7CPA; Rich W6RS; Dennis K7DSE; Tom NU7J; Jack N7JP; Justin K5EM; Rusty W6OAT.
- Review/Approve Minutes: Approved Feb 28, 2023 meeting minutes.
- Correspondence: No new correspondence
- Treasurer Report: Approved Treasurer report from Feb, 2022. The report provided by Dennis K7DSE as of Mar 28, 2023 reported a total balance in treasury of $27,365.41
- Discussed opening a second savings account at an FDIC approved, on-line bank. i.e. breadfinancial.com, or Live Oak Bank. (Current interest rate at Bread Financial is 4%). On-line savings accounts can be linked to primary checking accounts, for money transfers.
- Membership report: 1 new member, 2 renewals
- Old Business
- Bylaws Update Project: The revised by-laws was sent to members on March 28, for review and feedback, prior to vote at upcoming meeting.
- New Business
- WWDXC.org website update process: Discussed ideas for how to keep website updated. i.e. set up unique e-mail address for requesting and managing updates. Reed KR7EED has volunteered to help with this.
- April Program: Most likely Al Rovner, K7AR
- Meeting adjourned at 8:21 PM.
Meeting Minutes Respectfully Submitted by Tom NU7J.