Salmon Run Rules
email@example.com) or contact the current club president (see www.wwdxc.org). All operators may operate all 23 hours of the contest. Washington Single-Operator, All Band (WA-SOAB)Mode: CW, Phone, Digital, MixedWashington Club Station (MOST-CLUB)Washington Non-Club (MOST-WA) Single-operator (MOB-SO)One individual does all of the driving and operatingMode: Mixed mode only Single-operator (NOM-SO)One individual does all of the station set-up, driving and operatingMode: Mixed mode only WashingtonSingle-operator, Single-transmitter (EXP-SOST)Mode: Mixed-mode onlyMode: Mixed-mode onlyThe Washington County Expedition class is intended for those who cannot go true mobile, but would like to activate some rare counties by going to a state park or farmer’s field and throwing up a dipole or other portable antenna “Field Day Style”.
- A single transmitted signal is allowed at any time except for Washington County DXpedition, two-transmitter entries.
- All contacts must be made without the assistance of intermediary stations, such as repeaters, digipeaters, satellites, etc.
- A station that changes counties may be contacted againf or point and multiplier credit.
- http://countyhunter.com/marac_information_package.htm, click “County Line Definition” in the left hand menu
- stations: RS(T) and County
- 2 points for Phone
- 4 points for CW and Digital
- The same station may be worked for QSO points on each band on Phone, CW, and Digital.
- CW and Digital QSOs must be in the CW/Data sub-bands.
KH6 and KL7 may be counted as either a state or as a DXCC entity
multipliers, and final claimed scoreP.O. Box 395entity and each US call district.See awards page at www.wwdxc.org/salmonrun for current list.All decisions of judges are final.