- ...sponsors the Washington State Salmon Run annual operating contest.
- ...competes for the Pacific Northwest Challenge Cup Traveling Trophy.
- ...sponsors several awards including the Washington Totem Award.
- ...administers the William Bennett W7PHO Scholarship.
- ...helps fund DXpeditions to wanted DXCC entities.
- ...hosts the Pacific Northwest DX Convention.
- ...runs the 147.00 MHz < -600, PL103.5> W7DX FM repeater.
It is with deep sadness that the Nielsen family announces the passing of Bob Nielsen. Bob died peacefully of natural causes on Friday, October 9th, sitting in his favorite chair, at the age of 81. His family is planning a memorial service for sometime in August 2021. Bob lived an amazing life and was married to the love… Read More »
The ARRL Foundation notified us and we are proud to announce the selection of the winner of the 2020 Bill Bennett/W7PHO Memorial Scholarship. Adrianne V Morrill, N7HYD, ex-KD7HYD of Spokane is this year’s selectee. She has been licensed since 2014, and is from a ham family that includes David/AE7DM and Mark/NA7AM. Adrianne has already been on a DXpedition!… Read More »
One of the joys of DX’ing, is feeling that rush we get after working a new one, getting a new LOTW confirmation, or finding an envelope from afar in our mail box. The result of our efforts is a collection of certificates, plaques and cards that we proudly display on our shack walls confirming our success. But it’s… Read More »
If you recently keyed the club’s 147.00 machine, you may have noticed the signal’s different. Hopefully, you’ve seen an improved RF signal. You may have also noticed the audio quality’s improved. So what’s changed? After many months of polls, debates, and plans, we’ve taken action. The old Kenwood repeater was running at 25w from a site at Maple… Read More »