WWDXC Board meeting May 21, 2015
Present were Brian N7RVD, Adam K7EDX, Dennis K7DSE, Walt K7ZQ, and Dick K7BTW.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The April, 2015 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- A funding request was received for Palmyra and Palestine DXpeditions occurring January and March 2016. Also Willis Island was announced which includes some of our club members. No actions were taken at this time.
- The April report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 04/30/2015: $24,283.26 with income of $4,385.00 ($3,216 from DX Convention receipts) and expenditures of $1,059.00.
- Jim K7WA reports no new members and June renewals will be going out.
- Cascadia Rising Simulated Emergency Exercise will be having a meeting June 3rd They are looking for experienced HF operator involvement. More information will be forthcoming as it becomes available.
- DX Convention update: Rich W6RS is out of town this meeting but still needs assistance in certain areas.
- The Club is in need of a Badge person.
- Meeting attendance May 12th was approximately 35 plus attendees. The monthly dinner will occur at the 125thStreet Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 12th day of May, 2015. Rob N7QT will be presenting his Christmas Island DXpedition as the program.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:40 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE