Present were Brian N7RVD, Adam K7EDX, Dennis K7DSE, Walt K7ZQ, Dick K7BTW, Kirk N7UK, Rich W6RS and Frank K7GSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The June, 2015 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- Al Clark, K7UR’s ham gear has been donated to the Club.
- The Board approved a $100 funding request for the TX3X Chesterfield Island DXpedition during October 2015.
- The June and July reports were approved by voice vote as submitted.
- Cash balance 06/30/2015: $32,608.42 and 7/31/2015: $36,355.46 with income June: of $6,062 expenditures of $205 and income July: of $4,277 and expenditures of $522. Convention receipts for June and July were $8,374 and expenditures $252.
- Jim K7WA was out of town and will provide a membership update during the next Board meeting.
- DX Convention : The DX Convention was successful which was primarily attributable to Rich, W6RS and Kip, W6SZN’s efforts as well as others. There was a 175 person attendance. The dedicated website assisted greatly and will serve other convention sponsors in the future.
- Salmon Run September 19 and 20th 2015: This year, the Board voted to drop Rookie and YL categories. These categories are difficult to differentiate based on log submissions. Overseas prizes that are non perishable are under consideration.
- Meeting attendance July 14h was approximately 25 attendees. The monthly dinner will occur at the 125thStreet Grill on Aurora Avenue on Tuesday the 8th day of September, 2015. The program will feature Rob, N7QT trips to San Andres and Montserrat.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:35 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE