WWDXC Board meeting April 25, 2016
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS, Frank K7GSE, Kirk N7UK, Bill W7VP, Walt K7ZQ , Dick K7BTW, Larry K7EKD, Jim K7WA, and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The March 2016 minutes as corrected were approved by voice vote.
- The XU7MDC Cambodia funding request was rejected.
- A thank you was received from the World Radio Operators Foundation for the Club’s CQWW plaque sponsorship.
- The March report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 3/31/2016: $25,456.61
- Income March: $153 and expenditures of $59.
- Jim K7WA reports no activity.
- Plaques and Badges: Adam will finalize the club badge source. Plaque sources are still being investigated.
- The Club Picnic will be at Rob N7QT’s residence on July 16th, 2016. It will be a catered event with the catering source still to be determined.
- No new business.
- The April meeting attendance was approximately 30 attendees. The next dinner meeting will be Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at Robs 125 Street Grill. The program will be the first half of a webinar by the World Wide Radio Operators Foundation on “High Performance Receive Antennas for a Small Lot”.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:25 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE