WWDXC Board meeting May 26, 2016
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS, Frank K7GSE, Kirk N7UK, Walt K7ZQ , Dick K7BTW, Jim K7WA, Brian N7RVD and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The April 2016 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- The H44GC and H40GC funding request was approved for $100 per the Club’s criteria. That being number 91 for the West Coast most wanted listing on Club Log.
- The W7DX Domain Name registration renewal was approved by the Board.
- The April report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 4/30/2016: $24,368.63
- Income April: $1 and expenditures of $1,089.
- Jim K7WA reports 1 renewal in May with 104 renewals going out in June which is the next renewal cycle. The Club has 155 paid current members.
- Plaques and Badges: Adam reports that badges are near completion. The Board authorized expenditures of up to $90 for each plaque to winners of past awards that have not yet received them. Future plaque design will be determined at a later date.
- The 2015 Salmon Run is complete and all certificates and domestic prizes have been distributed.
- The Club Picnic caterer has been determined with more details to follow as the event nears.
- Dennis K7DSE will investigate the Club’s listing on Club Log.
- The Board initiated discussion regarding silent key estates and the needs of ailing club members. More will be determined at future dates as to the scope of the Club’s involvement as well as its limitations.
- The May meeting attendance was approximately 22 attendees. The next dinner meeting will be Tuesday, June 13, 2016 at Robs 125 Street Grill. The program will be the continuation of the webinar on high performance receive antennas.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE