WWDXC Board meeting November 27, 2017
Present were Adam K7EDX, Kirk N7UK, Brian N7RVD, Larry K7EKD, Rich W6RS, Walt K7ZQ, Dick K7BTW and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The October 2017 minutes were approved by voice vote.
- The Board deeply regrets reporting the passing of Club member Pat Shinners W7GTO SK.
- The 3C1LDX DXpedition was approved for $250 of funding.
- The October report was approved as submitted.
- Cash balance 10/31/2017: $23,364.93.
- October income of $125.67 and expenditures of $13.95.
- Club membership renewals will go out December.
- Washington Salmon Run: Participation certificates have been distributed.
- The new Club website is approaching final stages. The E-Commerce portion is to be tested.
- The Board briefly discussed the new ARRL Board of Directors Code of Conduct and the SW Director’s censure.
- A motion was made and approved to add the award “New Member of the Year”.
- Award nominations received are as follows:
- New Member of the Year: John-KE7B,
- Johnny Dack Lifetime Achievement: Adam-K7EDX
- Most Valuable Player: Walt-K7ZQ
- Note that all available awards are not always distributed.
The next meeting will be December 12, 2017 at Robs 125 Street Grill. This meeting is the Club’s annual Christmas dinner. The Club will pick up the difference for a better meal to its members.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:45 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE