WWDXC Board meeting March 26, 2018
Present were Adam K7EDX, Kirk N7UK, Larry K7EKD, Rich W6RS, Walt K7ZQ, Tom NU7J, John KE7B and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The February 2018 minutes were approved by voice vote.
* The Board authorized $100 for Gene, K5GS request for Ducie Island.
* The February reports were approved as submitted.
* Cash balance 02/28/2018: $21,216.91. February income of $270.60 and expenditures of $253.74.
* No membership update for this meeting.
* Rule clarification for the Traveling Trophy is still in progress. Adam to follow up with Dink, N7WA.
* Silent Key guidelines: Kip W6SZN agreed to provide a presentation and or article in the future.
* A motion was made and approved to move dinner start time to 6:30pm and presentation start at 7:00pm.
* A motion was made and approved for spending up to $250 for the Club table banner.
* The website will be updated to Washington Salmon Run and eliminate mention of Washington QSO Party.
* Members mentioned additional links be added to the site. The requests can be accommodated with consensus for the most often used links.
* The next meeting will be April 10, 2018 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Jim Pace, K7CEX, ARRL NW Division Director will be presenting on what is happening in the League.
* The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE