WWDXC Board meeting May 30, 2018
Present were Adam K7EDX, Kirk N7UK, Larry K7EKD,, Walt K7ZQ, Tom NU7J, John KE7B, Brian N7RVD and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The April 2018 minutes were approved by voice vote.
* The Board deeply regrets reporting the passing of Club member Jim Rockey WA7SRZ
* Bob W7TSQ’s (SK) family has agreed for assistance via uniform consensus. QSL manager transitioning assistance will be offered by Rob N7QT, John KE7B and Rich W6RS as schedules are coordinated. Equipment and other matters will be handled independently by other Club members.
* YJ0GC and 5W0GC DXpedition funding request does not meet Club funding criteria.
* April cash Balance: $21,342.20, Income: $50.65 and Expenditures: $0.
* The Board approved by voice vote March and April Reports.
* Jim, K7WA reports 145 active members and 2 renewals in May. Semi annual renewal notices will be sent out June 30.
* Groups.IO, (the Club’s Email Reflector) transition is now complete.
* DX Ladder: Mike W7NP has volunteered to take over duties of publishing results for Members whom offer to submit their standings. Altering or further refinement of this process will be discussed at a later date.
* The next meeting will be June 12, 2018 at Robs 125 Street Grill.
* The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE