WWDXC Board meeting September 24, 2018
Present were Rob N7QT, Adam K7EDX, Walt K7ZQ, Rich W6RS, Brian N7RVD, Kirk N7UK, Tom NU7J and Dennis K7DSE.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The August 2018 minutes were approved by voice vote
* Chad expedition TT8KO funding request was approved via Board email chain for $200.
* The August report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance: $22,296.19, Income $575.00 Expenditures $151.72
* The Club welcomes new members: Margaret Frest, KI7VRB, Robin Amundson, WA7CPA and Jon McCoy KB7BTO
* The Totem Tabloid will be discussed further at the October Board Meeting.
* Reservations for the PNW DX Convention will be available January 1, 2019.
* Salmon Run 2018: Members noticed less activity from outlying counties and where needed counties conglomerated on a frequency. The Board will reach out to other Clubs and individuals across the state with the goal that activations increase and spread out across the bands for others to work them.
* The dinner meeting will be on October 9, 2018 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Guest speaker will be Bonnie Altus, AB7ZQ now Northwestern Division Vice Director who is running for ARRL Northwestern Division Director.
* The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 PM
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE