WWDXC Board meeting January 28, 2019
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS,, Walt K7ZQ, Kirk N7UK, Tom NU7J, John W7CD, Brian N7RVD and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The November 2018 minutes were approved by voice vote
* No new correspondence.
* The November report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 11/30/18: $17,735.18, Income November: $75.51 Expenditures $167.59.
12/31/18: $17.759.67, Income December: $25.52 Expenditures $1.03.
* The annual budget was proposed and unanimously adopted.
No significant changes from prior year 2018 except for the affect of the Pacific Northwest DX Convention.
* Dennis, K7DSE is temporarily managing the membership process and reports 160 active members.
Club dues renewal letters have been sent.
The Club welcomes Tom Means W7OXB and Doug North KG7GVW as new members.
* Chuck N6KW is the new trustee of the W7DX call sign.
* The 2018 Salmon Run is complete. Prizes have been sent and Kirk N7UK will send remaining plaques.
* Club officers and directors were re-elected via acclamation at the December 2018 dinner meeting.
* The Club is looking for presence at the Mike and Key event. Radio gear from silent keys that the Club possesses will be offered for sale.
* The dinner meeting will be on February 12, 2019 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Guest speaker will be Dick, K6KR on the Elecraft KPA-1500 amplifier.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE