WWDXC Board meeting March 25, 2019
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS, Tom NU7J, John W7CD, Larry K7EKD, Kirk N7UK, and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The February 2019 minutes were approved by voice vote
* No new correspondence.
* The February report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 2/28/19: $17,586.30, Income February: $1,105.38 Expenditures $18.53.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports no new members.
* The Club was able to sell some equipment acquired from estates at the Mike and Key event. An accounting will be forthcoming.
* The Board by common consensus decided to transfer original funding of the unsuccessful 3Y0Z K4UEE Bouvet dxpedition to their Pitcairn Island endeavor.
* The DX Convention planning is proceeding well. The reservations are greater at this same time frame than when the Club last sponsored the event.
* Tom, NU7J is organizing a Club showing for the annual Stanwood event.
* The dinner meeting will be on April 9, 2019 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Guest speaker will be Rob, N7QT on the V84SAA Brunei Darussalam DXpedition.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE