WWDXC Board meeting May 30, 2019
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS,,Tom NU7J, John W7CD, Kirk N7UK, Brian N7RVD, Walt K7ZQ, Larry K7EKD, Rob N7QT on telecon and Dennis K7DSE.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The April 2019 minutes were approved by voice vote
* No new correspondence.
* The April report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 4/30/19: $25,836.98, Income April: $7,215.83 and Expenditures $3,717.69.
Income and expenditures were primarily Convention related.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 3 member renewals.
* The Club to date has collected revenues of $2,800 from W7TSQ and K7MCX estates with ½ owing to families.
* Convention update:
A motion was made and approved for 500 lanyards costing $700. Excess lanyards can be used for the next hosted convention.
131 registrations received as of this date with 71 rooms reserved. All guest speakers have been confirmed. Additional helpers will be solicited for staff tables, ticket sales and the like.
* Traveling Trophy: The goal is to resolve any rule changes before August. Members would like to see more transparency to Standings on a progressive basis and perhaps a Club sponsored plaque.
* W7DX Repeater: The temporary West Seattle repeater site is being tested with some reporting performance issues. The Board requested a current equipment list and Kirk, N7UK to follow up.
* The dinner meeting will be on June 11, 2019 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Guest speaker will be Darryl Holman, WW7D, a regular as a Salmon Run Rover, and participant in the SOTA (Summits on the Air) program.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE