WWDXC Board meeting July 29, 2019
Present were Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS, John W7CD, Kirk N7UK, Brian N7RVD, Rob N7QT, Tom NU7J, Walt K7ZQ, Larry K7EKD and Dennis K7DSE.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The June 2019 minutes were approved by voice vote
* Funding requests received and approved are as follows:
Somalia $200, South Orkney (K5GS) $400, Tokelau (WD6COV) $200
* The June report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 6/30/19: $30,329.99, Income June: $2,480.83 and Expenditures $1,507.89.
Income and expenditures were primarily Convention related.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 90 renewal letters sent out in July.
* Convention planning was the primary focus of this meeting.
* Pollock Estate proceeds were $1,600 of which $800 was paid to the family
* Rahul Tewari, KK6GIH was the recipient of the W7PHO scholarship fund for $500. The Club received a nice letter from Rahul stating that current academic work is focused on medical imaging using software defined radios. He further thanks the amateur community for their support. We wish Rahul well in his career endeavors.
* There will be no dinner meeting for the month of August due to the Club’s hosting of the PNW DX Convention.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE