WWDXC Board meeting August 26, 2019
Present were Rob N7QT, Adam K7EDX, Rich W6RS, Kirk N7UK, Brian N7RVD, Tom NU7J, Walt K7ZQ, and Dennis K7DSE.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The July 2019 minutes were approved by voice vote
No new correspondence
* The July report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 7/31/19: $36,512.36, Income July: $7,145.85 and Expenditures $1,618.30.
Income and expenditures were primarily Convention related.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 47 renewals received as of this date.
* A family membership question was asked of the Board. The definition being more than one licensed ham living at the same location covered under the dues paying primary member. The Board voted unanimously to treat each licensed ham as a separate dues paying member.
* The Convention was a success. Rob asked the organizers to retain and make available notes and suggestions for the next Convention the Club sponsors.
* The W7TSQ amplifier was sold for $1,100. $550 is owed to the family.
* The Traveling Trophy rules remain unchanged. A chairman for the Trophy will be planned on in the upcoming months.
* The dinner meeting will be on September 10, 2019 at Robs 125 Street Grill. Guest speaker will be Tad Cook, K7RA, who writes the ARRL propagation bulletin.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:25 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE