WWDXC Board meeting November 25, 2019
Present were Adam K7EDX, Kirk N7UK, Tom NU7J, John W7CD, Rich W6RS, Larry K7EKD, Brian N7RVD, Dennis K7DSE and Guest Rusty W6OAT.
Adam opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST. Rob N7QT is on a Dxpedition in Temotu Province as H40TT.
* The October 2019 minutes were approved by voice vote
* It is with deepest regrets to report that Chuck N6KW, Club Trustee is now a silent key. Our sincerest condolences to his family members.
* The October report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 10/31/19: $31,447.49, Income October: $1,301.10 and Expenditures $135.81.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 132 dues paid members.
* All Silent Key estate items have been sold with $3,300 owing to estates.
* The Club Repeater discussion will follow a sequence of events to determine action steps. January’s presentation will be on repeater technology. Shortly thereafter, a poll to Club members on its potential usage. If there is interest in maintaining a site, a feasibility study for relocating to different sites will be examined as well. Nick, K7MO offered input.
* Contest Committee prospects are now revised to Dink N7WA, Rod W7OM, Rusty W6OAT, Tom K7RI, Dick K7BTW, and Mitch K7RL accepting roles in its formation.
* Walt, K7ZQ has announced resignation to the Board and Contest Committee liaison as of this date. The Board expresses its sincerest thank you to Walt for his years of dedication.
* A motion was made and accepted by and for Rusty, W6OAT to fill Walt’s remaining Director term for the calendar year.
* A proposed larger screen for dinner meetings was proposed. Adam K7EDX will follow up.
* A 501C3 (Non profit) Club status was proposed. Brian N7RVD, Dennis K7DSE and Rusty W6OAT to follow up.
* The dinner meeting will be on December 10, 2019 at Robs 125 Street Grill. The annual Christmas party with upgraded meal and expanded raffle drawing is the agenda. In addition, Club officer and director elections will be held.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE