WWDXC Board meeting January 27, 2020
Present were Rob N7QT, Kirk N7UK, Tom NU7J, Rich W6RS, Brian N7RVD, Rusty W6OAT and Dennis K7DSE.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The November 2019 minutes were approved by voice vote
* No new correspondence.
* The November and December reports were approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 11/30/19: $31,746.21, Income November: $300.78 and Expenditures $2.06.
Cash balance 12/31/19: $27,846.46, Income December: $45.87 and Expenditures $3,945.62.
The remaining Silent Key Estate checks have been sent to recipients which accounts for the large expenditures in December.
* The 2020 Club Budget was proposed. A motion was made and adopted to accept it as proposed.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 63 membership renewals sent in January.
* (Non Profit) Club Status: Upon investigating the Club’s filing and registration status, the following results were found: Under the State of Washington UBI number 601 832 827, the Club is registered as a Washington Nonprofit Corporation. The Club appears via Tax Exempt Organization Search on the IRS website under EIN 90-0591026. It files a form 990N used for small tax-exempt organizations with annual gross receipts of less than $50,000.
* The Contest Committee chairperson position is still undecided.
* The proposed larger screen for dinner meetings and Club PO Box relocation discussions were tabled to a later date.
* Elections were held on December 10, 2019 at the annual Club Christmas dinner meeting. The vacant Director position held by Larry K7EKD was filled by Justin K5EM. The Club Trustee position was filled by Val K7VAP. The remaining 2019 Officers and Directors ran unopposed and thereby reinstated for 2020 by acclamation.
* The dinner meeting will be on February 11, 2020 at Robs 125 Street Grill. The January meeting was cancelled due to severe weather. Kenny Richards, KU7M or other spokesman from the Amateur Relay Association will be presenting on the advancement of repeater technology.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE