WDXC Board meeting July 28, 2020
Present were Rob N7QT, Adam K7EDX, Tom NU7J, Rich W6RS, John W7CD, Rusty W6OAT, Brian N7RVD and Dennis K7DSE.
Note: This meeting was held virtually via the Zoom platform.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
* The June 2020 minutes were approved by voice vote.
* No new correspondence.
* The report was approved by voice vote.
* Cash balance 06/30/20: $28,488.01, Income June: $75.18 and Expenditures $257.30.
* Dennis, K7DSE reports 4 new members.
* The Board approved a $1000.00 expenditure to upgrade its repeater hardware.
* Rob N7QT will update the Repeater Association(s) data for its new location.
* Salmon Run: Tom NU7J to solicit SR plaque award sponsors through the club reflector, and promote having club sponsors, as well as individual sponsors. The Board approved a flat $50.00 plaque sponsorship fee.
* Jim Idleson, K1IR, founder and president of the Zero Falls Alliance will be presenting on the excessive amount of injuries/deaths due to amateur radio tower accidents. A Zoom meeting invitation will be sent via email.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE