WWDXC Board meeting October 26, 2021
Present were Rob N7QT, Justin K5EM, Jack N7JP, Adam K7EDX, Kirk N7UK, Rusty W6OAT, Tom NU7J, Brian N7RVD, Dennis K7DSE.
Note: This meeting was held virtually via the Zoom platform.
Rob opened the meeting at 7:00pm PST.
- The September 26, 2021 minutes were approved by voice vote
- The 3DA0WW DXpedition funding request was approved for $100
- Cash balance as of 10/26/21 is $28,923.23. No significant expenditures
- Dennis, K7DSE reports no change and is working with Jack N7JP for transition of this role
- The Salmon Run was discussed further. Scoring and processing is complete. The Board gives thanks to the individuals who assisted in this process and has gained insight as to needed refinements. The Salmon Run Committee will present to the Board any rule changes, class additions, procedures and guidelines for final adaptation for next year’s event by January 31, 2022.
- In addition to Salmon Run, Board members are following up on examining administrative tasks performed by Board members, other committee members or individuals. These areas range from membership, website(s) administration such as our own wbesite, Groups.IO, Club Log and anywhere else we have presence. The goal is to gain transparency, unification and efficiency.
- The setting up of break-out rooms was discussed for the Club Christmas party.
- Mike Ritz, W7VO current ARRL NW Division Director will be presenting on “FCC RF exposure rules – Separating Fact from Fiction”. The November 9, 2021 online Zoom meeting invitation will be sent via email.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Dennis Kourkoumelis, K7DSE