Monthly Meeting Minutes – 25 April, 2023
- Meeting called to order at 7:06 PM by Adam, K7EDX. In attendance were Adam K7EDX; Robin WA7CPA; Rich W6RS; Dennis K7DSE; Tom NU7J; Jack N7JP; Justin K5EM; Rusty W6OAT.
- Review/Approve Minutes: Approved March 28, 2023 meeting minutes.
- Correspondence: No new correspondence
- Treasurer Report: Approved March Treasurer report. The report provided by Dennis K7DSE as of Apr 25, 2023 reported a total balance in treasury of $27,061.14.
- Membership report: 162 active members; 0 renewals
- Old Business
- Bylaws Update Project: Reviewed and coordinated member feedback on by-laws. (Board to review Justin’s comments and provide feedback to Justin if necessary).
- ARRL scholarship administrative changes – K9JF has informed us that there have been ARRL administrative changes to the scholarship program. ARRL has increased the minimum scholarship threshold. Tom NU7J to follow up with Jim K9JF to see what if any action is needed.
- Help Needed: Club volunteer (non-Board member) needed to coordinate, purchase and distribute the Salmon Run clean sweep glasses next year. Also need IT volunteer to take care of administrative tasks associated with Salmon Run contest scoring. Salmon Run committee to meet later in spring to identify volunteer.
- New Business
- WWDXC.org website: Brian, KB2S has resigned as webmaster. The Board thanks Brian for his service. Mark Galbraith N7YD has volunteered as Primary Webmaster. ReedKR7EED has volunteered toassist. Justin to coordinate assignment with Reed. Board members were asked to create a list of requested website updates, and present the list to Brian. Robin to create draft list and send to Board for additional input.
- May Program: Most likely Andrew KC2G (Propagation Presentation).
- 2024 DX Convention Planning Discussion: Rich W6RS volunteered to take care of the administrative tasks associated with the hotel and meals. Other Board member volunteers will be needed to fill the roll of DX Convention Committee chairpersons.
- Meeting adjourned at 8:11 PM.
Meeting Minutes Respectfully Submitted by Tom NU7J.