Stations outside Washington state work only Washington state stations for QSO Points and County Multiplier credit. Stations within Washington state work stations in States, Canadian call areas, DXCC entities, and Washington Counties for QSO Points and Multiplier credit.
September 19 - 20, 2020
The third full weekend of September from 1600Z Saturday through 0700Z Sunday and then from 1600Z – 2400Z Sunday. All operators may operate all 23 hours of the contest.
Washington state stations: RS(T) and County
Non-Washington state stations: RS(T) and State, Canadian Province (see multiplier list), or DXCC entity
Operating Aids, Tools & Tutorial Files
- Washington County Activations
- Washington County List w/Abbreviations
- How to Use N1MM Logger for Salmon Run
- A sample Salmon Run Cabrillo log file…please note the correct format!
- Contester’s Code of Ethics
- Use this Form to create a Cabrillo log if you kept a manual log or if your software cannot produce one.
Full rules are available here, including classes and log submission guidelines.
To guarantee that you work the bonus station on all modes this year, W7DX may be on the air from different locations. You may hear simultaneous W7DX signals on the same band and mode.
Starting in 2020, Salmon Run will accept only electronic logs. There are two methods.
- Preferred method: You can upload your Cabrillo log directly on the web at our Log Submission Site. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Secondary method: You can attach your Cabrillo log to an email and send it to email@example.com. You will not receive a confirmation email.
Smoked Salmon Prizes
Packages of smoked salmon will be awarded to the highest scoring entry in each US Call District (Ø through 9).
To qualify for prizes the minimum number of QSOs for U.S. stations is 50.
Other salmon prizes, awards and sponsored plaques at the discretion of the awards committee.
All decisions of judges are final.